Puppy & Kitten Care
Laying the groundwork for a healthy pet lifestyle
As pet parents, it's curcial for us to take our new furry friends to the vet. First and foremost, taking our little ones the vet ensures their overall health and well-being. Just like humans, pets need regular check-ups to make sure everything is going smoothly. The vet will be able to detect any potential health issues early on, allowing for prompt treatment and preventing them from getting worse.
When bringing your pet to our Upland animal hospital, you can expect the following:
- The vet will perform a thorough examination of your pet, checking their overall health and looking out for any potential issues. Just like with humans, early detection is key to preventing problems from getting worse.
- One important part of the exam may involve taking blood samples from your pet. This allows the vet to analyze their blood and check for any abnormalities that could indicate an underlying health issue.
- The vet will also discuss with you the basics of puppy or kitten care, providing essential information on feeding, grooming, and general wellness. They'll give you advice on how to keep your furry friend happy and healthy at home.
- During the exam, the vet will explain any potential dangers or deadly substances that you should keep away from your pet. It's important to be aware of these hazards in order to protect your little one from harm.
- If your pet has any allergies or sensitivities, the vet will discuss factors that could trigger a reaction. They can help you understand which ingredients to avoid and provide guidance on finding suitable food and products for your pet.
Call us at (626) 541-2295 to schedule your pet’s first physical exam.